30 Days of Gratitude -- Day 5

>> Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I am grateful that...

My being in school has forced me to step back from micromanaging the kids. As a result the kids are surprising me by stepping up and learning to be responsible for themselves because they know that I'm not watching over their shoulders.

4 comments:

Cheryl November 12, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Did you run out of things to be grateful for?

Bonnie November 12, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

I thought the same thing :-)

Wendy November 12, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

Sorry, things have been a little sucky which makes it hard to think of good things (without being sarcastic). I'm working on it though.

Bonnie November 13, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

Maybe you need to keep it simple like you're glad you wore matching shoes to school or that you're not being audited by the IRS like me!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP