30 Days of Gratitude -- Day 17

>> Monday, November 17, 2008

I am grateful for...

My junk. This kids tell me they have a school project, I pull out my ribbon, colored staples, and alphabet stickers. I'm told that they need to make a model of a brain, I get one of my old mannequin heads and shave the hair off and tell them to color the brain on it. I find out they need an explorer costume for the next day, I pull out an old floppy hat and staple up one side for that swash buckling look. Need a last minute birthday present? Out comes the jewelry making supplies. Pictures tomorrow? Just let me grab my scissors and fix you up.

Being crafty has its advantages.

1 comments:

Hanny Banany!!! November 22, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Mom, I am proud of your junk too!

Hannah

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP