Letterman v McCain

>> Friday, October 17, 2008

As some of you may know, a couple of weeks ago John McCain was supposed to be a guest on the Late Show with Letterman. He canceled at the last minute saying he had to get back to Washington. Instead he went and did some other interviews (like with Katie Curic).

As a result Letterman has been ripping on McCain ever since. Well, last night McCain appeared on the show. I thought it was brave of him to face Dave (who was pissed) in front of a national audience. McCain was straightforward and said "I screwed up". Nevertheless, Letterman was VERY tough on him (and Palin) asking him many hard questions. But, I thought McCain handled it very well and I was impressed.

In case you're interested, here is the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIEbk3tIRVQ

I looked up Dave's interview of Obama. Totally different. Could Dave possibly be biased?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcr9uAqeUqs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajcEEfeZYFc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bSj2aWpsQ0&feature=related

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP