What the future may hold
>> Tuesday, March 3, 2009
The other day while I was working on stuff at my computer I felt cold and decided to go and get a blanket. I went to the linen closet and opened the door…
”BOO!”
Emma was hanging off the shelves in the closet with the door closed and yelled boo when I opened the door. She scared me to death.
She and Travis had been playing hide and seek in the other room and she thought it was Travis opening the door looking for her. Emma loves this game and is always begging Travis to play with her.
Travis use to play hide and seek with the other girls too, but they don’t want to play with him anymore. You see, whenever they were about to find him, Travis would jump out from his hiding spot and yell and scare them. It got to the point where I would see the girls arguing about who should check whether Travis was in the closet. They each wanted the other ones to do it because they didn’t want to be scared.
Enter Emma. She loves this. She not only takes Travis scaring her, she dishes it out. Travis apparently likes scaring but doesn’t like getting scared since he told me that he’s not sure he wants to play with her anymore.
OK, so what does this show about Emma in the future? I think she definitely will never be a victim and is going to give as good as she gets. I'm a little scared.
3 comments:
Good story. You eventually get what you ask for.
That was Wes' comment above.
Once when I was playing hide and go seek with Emma and dad, Emma was hiding in the cabinet when I was it. When I found her she did her special "boo" thing as loud as possible. Then I jumped, flinging my arms back and screaming. When I landed, I hit my head on the computer chair. That's why I open the door and then run before she get's me now.
Post a Comment