It's Just Creepy
>> Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Ok, I'm sitting here at the computer trying to do some homework but I notice that I'm having trouble focusing on the screen. I've been rubbing my eyes and it's getting late so it must be the contacts that are causing the trouble. I still have quite a bit more homework to do so I figure I'll just go take them out. I go into the bathroom and take out the left one and then try to take out the right. I rub my finger down my eyeball to move the contact down and then try to grab the contact and pull it out. It pulls out just a little, but seems stuck so I let go. I try it again and it still seems stuck and I notice a funny pulling sensation on my eye. Then I realize that I am pulling on my eyeball skin (?) and not my contact.
I must have lost my contact earlier -- hence the blurry vision.
I'm trying not to think about what I just did.
1 comments:
I used to do that all the time when I first got my contacts.
Post a Comment