Christmas Matching

>> Friday, December 19, 2008

As some of you may know, Ashley is taking psychology this year in high school. She absolutely loves the class. Anyway she came home today with a matching game where you match the Christmas Carol to the Mental Disorder. Anyway I thought maybe you'd like to give it a try, so here it is:


Christmas Carols:

1. Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. We Three Queens Disoriented Are

3. I Don't Know if I'll Be Home for Christmas

4. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...

6. Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

7. Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

8. Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

9. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House

10. You better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

11. Jingle Bell Rock and Rock and Rock and Rock

12. Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe

13. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clas So I Burnt Down the House

14. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate


Mental Disorders:

a. Agoraphobia

b. Amnesia

c. Autism

d. Borderline Personality Disorder

e. Mania

f. Multiple Personality Disorder

g. Narcissist

h. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

i. Oppositional Defiant Disorder

j. Paranoia

k. Personality Disorder

l. Schizophrenia

m. Senile Dementia

n. Social Anxiety Disorder







Answers:
1. l
2. f
3. b
4. g
5. e
6. j
7. d
8. h
9. a
10. k
11. c
12. m
13. i
14. n

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP