Unclean! Unclean! Revisited

>> Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Stafford loan money was sent to the U and no one knows how long it'll take for the money to be sent back to UHEAA so that they can send it to Weber so that they can send some of it to me.

My laptop died.

Other loan money we were hoping to get is delayed indefinitely.

No phone calls yet from last week's interviews.

I became Mom yesterday when I mixed what was left of our milk with powdered milk to make it last longer.

For dinner tonight Travis made powdered milk and added chocolate syrup (to make it taste better) and ice cubes (since it wasn't cold) and told the kids it was iced mocha.

I almost had to go to Carol's house for dinner last night. Fortunately she called to cancel. But, now Jenny's baby's blessing is Sunday so I'll still have to see her.

3 comments:

Celeste September 4, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

That was powdered milk!?! Eew gross! Is that stuff in the fridge right now powdered milk too!?! I thought that was more iced mocha too, except not chocolate!

Hanny Banany!!! October 4, 2008 at 8:43 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hanny Banany!!! October 4, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

I LOVED the powdered milk with my cereal!It was de-lish! Who knew some non chocolated iced mocha would taste so good with cinnamon toast crunch!!!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP