Mother Dear

>> Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom/Grandma,

You were supposed to call/write/email when you arrived safely so that we know that you're ok! We love you and miss you and hope that you had a great mother's day (since I think it's already over in Mongolia). You're a great mother/grandmother and we're proud of you. Thank you for all your love and support. -- Wendy & Travis


Happy Mother's Day! I miss you loev Emma


Happy Mommy's Day, Grandma!!! I miss you soooo much. I wish you were here so I can give you a HUGE hug!!! I love you Grandma!!! Have a great time in Mongolia!!! Seriously.
Love, Hannah
(P.S. Can you check your Emails in Mongolia?)


Happy mothers day! I miss you and grandpa very much and I hope you're having a good time in Mongolia. I want to hear all about it and what its like there :)
Love,
Ashley


Hey Grandma!! I really miss you and Grandpa but I'm so happy you guys are doing this. You're a great example to me and a wonderful grandma. I hope I can be like you someday. Happy mothers day, I love you!!
<3 Love,
Celeste


















1 comments:

Joan May 17, 2009 at 2:40 AM  

Thanks so much for the Mother's Day wishes. I didn't even know it had been Mother's Day until the next day. I love all of you.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP